2007年5月27日 星期日

Orel 2

下載回去

林中一 Kenny
湯逢權 Tony
陳棕信 Tim
陳召旺 Whang


四個朋友在討論最喜愛的電影。


Kenny: Last week I went to movie. Pirates if caribbean: At the world’s End. It was a great movie!
上禮拜我去看了神鬼奇航三,那是部好片。
Tim: I haven’t see it yet. Don’t tell me about the story! That will piss me off.
我還沒去看耶,你別跟我講劇情,我會發火的
Tony: Ya. People don’t want anybody try to tell the movie’s story before they see it.
是啊,人總是不希望事先知道劇情
Whang: By the way. What’s your guys favorite movie?
話說回來,你們最愛的電影是啥?
Tim:my favorite movie is 8 miles. The movie feature Eminem.
我最愛的是8 mile,是阿姆演的喔
Kenny: Eminem? But, he is Hip-Hop star right? How could he become a actor?
阿姆不是唱嘻哈的怎麼變演員了?
Tim: Well, 8 miles is just like his autobiography. So he decided acting the leading man himself.
8 mile就像他的自傳一樣,所以他決定自己演啊
Tony: You like Eninem don’t you?
你喜歡阿姆是吧?
Tim: Yes! That’s one of reason why 8 miles is my favorite movie. I also like Hip-hop music. Let me show you some B-BOX!(開始唱)
那是我喜歡這電影的原因之一,我也喜歡嘻哈音樂,讓我來段B-BOX吧

(唱了一段後)

Whang: Stop please...
拜託停下來
Tony: I didn’t see 8 miles before. Could you tell me the story?
我沒看過8 mile,你能跟我說劇情嗎?
Tim: 8 miles is talking about a man growing in the poverty section. And he was a white man, but his friends almost were black man.
是在講一個人生長在貧民窟,他是白人但卻跟黑人混
Kenny: That’s just a little bit strange...
那真有點奇怪
Tim: He’s struggle to find the strength and courage to live in his crazy life.
他掙扎的尋找力量和勇氣去活出他自己
Kenny: Wang, your favorite movie is?
王,你最愛的?
Whang: The Titanic.
鐵打你號
Tony: Oh come on!
喔 拜託
Whang: I’m not joking!
我沒開玩笑
Tony: Why you like it?
為啥你愛?
Wang: The love story make me cry...
愛的故事讓我哭
Kenny: ur...
呃
Whang: Rose and Jack were poor lovers. Don’t you think?
螺絲和節客是可憐戀人你們不覺得嗎?
Kenny: Ya...they’re poor. I agree. How about you? Tony?
是是,他們好可憐,你呢?通泥
Tony: My favorite movie is The Matrix.
我最愛的是害客任務
Tim: Wow! That’s a amazing movie too! I see it before!
哇那是個驚人的片我有看過
Tony: Matrix features Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishbume. And Most impressive is the actor’s action.
基奴李唯和勞倫斯費許朋演的,是個超讚的動作片
Whang: The story is very special too!
故事也很特別
Tony: Ya! Keanu is a computer hacker. But someday he find out he is living in the computer world! It’s just like online game!
對,基佬是個電腦駭客,但有天他發現自己活在電腦世界裡,就像玩線上遊戲
Tim: Which part do you love most?
你喜愛那個部份?
Tony: EVERYTHING! The directing is excellent, the camera work is great, the visuals are stunning, the kung-fu is A+, acting is executed with style and conviction!
全部!導演技巧超棒,鏡頭也很棒,視覺效果也棒,功夫A+,還有創新十足的動作場面!
Kenny: You really like this movie Hun?
你真的很喜歡這部喔
Tony: Of course! Hey Kenny! Tell us about yours?
當然,黑!阿尼你說說你的吧
Kenny: mm...My favorite movie is not so popular...It’s an old movie.
嗯 我喜愛的有點冷門 它是部老片
Tim: Come on! Tell us.
好啦快跟咱們說
Kenny: OK. It’s Blade Runner.
是銀翼殺手
Whang: What?
啥?
Tim: I didn’t hear it before. What is that?
我沒聽過 那是啥?
Kenny: It’s film in 1982. Features Harrison Ford and Rutger Hauer. It’s a classic for me.
那是1982年拍的 福柏和路格豪爾演的,是我心目中的經典片
Tony: How about the story? I’m very curious.
劇情是啥我很號奇
Kenny: The time is 2015. And the world is full of darkness and fog because the pollutions. A detector try to take down the replicants who killed the human and escape from the company which create them.
時間是2015年 世界充滿著濃霧和黑暗因為污染,一個偵探試圖殺掉一群逃出製造公司且殺了人類的復製人
Tim: Is that a action movie? How do you like it?
是動作片嗎你怎麼會喜歡
Kenny: It’s not action movies. I like it because it create a cyberpunk vision of the future. It’s dark, and beautiful. And the story talking about what is Human, and the clones. What is life? Is replicant has no life?
那不是動作片,我喜歡是因為它有種新世代的頹費感,黑暗但美麗,劇情則是在 訴說什麼是人類和復製人,什麼是生命,復製人沒生命嗎?
Whang: Oh...It’s abstruse movie...
喔 那是個難懂的電影
Tim: Ya... Sound like it didn’t easy to understand what the movie tell...
是啊 聽起來好像很不容易懂
Kenny: mm...That’s not true...
那是不真的
Tony: Weird man see the weird movie. Right?
怪人看怪片不是嗎?
Kenny: What ever you say.
隨你說吧幹你媽的
over.

沒有留言: