下載回去
林中一 Kenny
湯逢權 Tony
陳棕信 Tim
陳召旺 Whang
三個朋友在討論成績(林中一、湯逢權、陳棕信),聊一聊突然叫住一個路人問話(陳昭旺)。
Tim: Hey! Kenny! How’s your math grade?
嘿!Kenny! 你數學成績怎麼樣?
Kenny: Oh... Very terrible... I can’t tell my mon about this, she’ll brake my lags... oh man... What do I gonna to do?
喔 超慘 我不能告訴我媽這事 她會打斷俺的腿 我的天 我該怎麼辦
Tony: You can tell your mon you’re good on something else.
你可以跟你老木說你別的科目很好
Kenny: Really?
真的?
Tony: Ya. Last night I read a book that mentioned the people should have seven intelligences. So don’t worry. You have only one intelligence not very well.
我昨晚看了本書裡面題到人應該有七個智慧面向 所以別擔心 你只是其中一個比較差而已
Kenny: Seven intelligences? I don’t understand...
七個面向? 我不了解
Tim: OH! I know! I know! Let me explain! The seven intelligences are Mathematical, that’s what you hated. Linguistic, it’s about words and languages. Musical, if you can play some instruments, then you have this telent! And... Un...?
喔 我知 我知 讓我解釋 那七個面向是指 數學 那就是你所討厭的 語言 都是關於字母與語言 音樂 如果你會彈奏什麼樂器 那你就有這個面向 然後是...(忘了)
Tony: Physical, Spatial, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal.
身體的 視覺的 人際的 自我的
Kenny: OH! I remembered! I saw these words on newspaper before! The Physical intelligence is about the body ability! Like running, swimming, right?
喔我想起來了 我在報上看過這些字 身體的就是身體的能力 就像跑步游泳之類的對吧
Tim: Ya! Ya! That’s it! And Spatial is about visual! Such as linking the pictures solve Puzzles. But... What are Interpersonal and Intrapersonal?
對對 就是那個 還有視覺的就是有關視覺性的東東 像是連結圖片解迷之類的 但是...人際和自我是啥?
Tony: Mmm... How do I explain it...? OH! I got it!
嗯...我要怎麼解釋...啊我知了
阿旺走過。
Tony: Hey! Excuse me?
嘿 抱歉
Whang: What?
啥?
Tony: You are the one who win the 3 on 3 basketball game 2 days ago right? You play very well!
你是前兩天贏了3對3籃球的人對吧? 你打得真好
Whang: Thanks. That is cliffhanger. Actually, I even think I got Catatonia before the game.
謝了 那是一場激戰啊 說真的 在比賽前我甚至以為我得了緊張症
Tony: But you have great Physical Intelligence! Not everyone can do this!
但你有很好的身體能力 不是每個人都有
Whang: In fact, every one have that Intelligence. But if you want win, then you must work hard.
事實上每個人都有 但如果你想贏 只有多努力
Tony: Ya. I think so.
嗯 我也是這麼想
Whang: Sorry, I got to go.
抱歉 我得走了
Tony: Alright! Nice to meet you!
好 很高興見到你
Whang: ya me too. Bye!
我也是 掰
Tony: Bye!
掰
Tony: Did you see that? That’s interpersonal.
你們看到了吧? 那就人際面向
Kenny: Un... Wait... You mean... talking with people is interpersonal intelligence?
呃 等 你是說 跟別人說話就是人際智慧?
Tony: Yes!
對
Kenny: Oh... Let me guess. If interpersonal is communicate with others, then intrapersonal is talking with ourselves RIGHT?
喔 讓我猜猜 如果人際是跟別人溝通 那自我就是跟自個兒說話就對了?
Tony: Right!
沒錯
Kenny: Mmm... So back to original topic. I can tell my mon that I have some other Intelligences, I can dance, I can singing well too...blah blah blah...And I fail my math course that’s fine. Because I can do something else!
嗯 所以話說回來 我可以跟我老木說我還有別的智慧面向 我會跳舞 會唱歌 一大堆 所以我數學被當也沒差 反正我可以做別的
Tim: You got it!
你得到它了
Kenny: Got what? That’s bullshit! My mon not just break my lags, she’ll kill me too! man!
得到啥?那是胡扯!我媽不只會打斷我腿 還會殺了我
Tim: Your father will do the same thing.
你老豆也會做同樣的事
Kenny: Ok! Enough! Tim. How about you? Your math grade is good?
好 夠了 Tim 你勒? 你數學成績好嗎?
Tim: No. Just so so. But apparently I have more Mathematical Intelligence than you.
不 還好 但顯然我數學天份比你好
Kenny: Tim, you are a jerk. And you Tony?
Tim 你是個混蛋 那你呢 Tony
Tony: Don’t ask me. You’ll be sad.
別問我 你會傷心
Kenny: Come on! Tell us!
拜託 快給我說
Tony: My score is 93. What would you say that? I think this test is so easy...
我的分數是93 你們該怎麼說 我覺得這次考試很簡單
Kenny: Motherf....
你他媽...
Tim: OK! OK! Calm down. Let’s go.(拖走)
好好 冷靜點 我們走吧
over.
2007年4月13日 星期五
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言